Lesley K. Dawravoo, MD
Gastroenterologist in Downers Grove, IL
Dr. Lesley Dawravoo is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. She received her medical degree from Creighton University School of Medicine in Omaha, Nebraska. She finished her internal medicine residency at Loyola University Medical Center and went on to serve as Chief Resident for the Department of Internal Medicine. She completed her Gastroenterology fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center where she also served as Chief Fellow.
Education & Special Interests
Dr. Dawravoo's clinical interests include Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Colon Cancer Screening, Liver Disease, GERD and GI issues of pregnancy. Dr. Dawravoo is committed to providing compassion and education to her patients while utilizing the most up to date treatments available.
- Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (EGD)
- Video Capsule Endoscopy
- Colonoscopy and Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Esophageal Motility (Manometry) and PH Testing
- Diagnostic tissue sampling of the Gastrointestinal, Hepatic and Biliary Systems
- Radiofrequency Therapy (RFA) for Barrett's Esophagus, GAVE and Radiation Proctitis
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR)
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) - including Sphinctertomy and Stenting
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG) Feeding Tube Placement
- Photodynamic Therapy
- Hemorrhoid Banding