Gastroenterologists in Downers Grove
Why Choose Digestive Health Services?
- Nationally recognized as top physician U.S. News & World Report 2011, 2012, 2013
- Principle & co-investigators for:
- Hepatitis C clinical trials
- Clinical studies for Inflammatory Bowel Disorder
- Clinical studies for curing Barrett's Esophagus
- Over 60 years combined clinical procedural experience
- Over 60,000 procedures performed
- Training from:
- Over 30 peer reviewed publications and abstract medical literature
- Experts / Speaker on IBS / IBD / Liver Disease / Cancer Prevention
Our Gastroenterology Specialists in DuPage County
Kathy Kuhn is our office manager and has been with Digestive Health Services for 14 years, and has over 25 years experience in health care management. She is an expert in management and staffing and is also in charge of all the doctors scheduling. Kathy has been a guiding force in the growth and development of Digestive Health Services and has many bright innovative ideas that continue to help our practice reach its greatest potential.
Digestive Health Services is proud to have the support of a full time registered nurse, Patrice Stratton, RN, who specializes in Gastroenterology and Hepatology. Her experience ranges from hepatitis to all GI disorders, including; Hepatitis C, IBS, dyspesia,and GERD . Our study coordinator, Janet, also a registered nurse, has conducted numerous clinical trials for Digestive Health Services.
Our nurses are an excellent resource for our patients and the practice.
Hospital Affiliations near Downers Grove, Illinois
Our office is affiliated with the following hospital(s):