Anshuman Chawla, MD - Downers Grove Gastroenterologist
Dr. Anshu Chawla is board certified in Gastroenterology and is a specialist in the evaluation and treatment of gastrointestinal, pancreatic, liver, and biliary tract diseases.
About Dr. Anshu Chawla
He attended the University of Illinois College of Medicine and completed his residency and fellowship at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Lukes Medical Center in Chicago. Dr. Chawla is Board Certified in Gastroenterology and has extensive experience in performing all endoscopic procedures including therapeutic and diagnostic colonoscopy, endoscopy, ERCP, liver biopsy, gastrostomy tube placement and infrared coagulation of internal hemorrhoids.
Dr. Chawla displays an interactive practice style, relating well to patients of all ages and backgrounds.
- Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (EGD)
- Video Capsule Endoscopy
- Colonoscopy and Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Esophageal Motility (Manometry) and PH Testing
- Diagnostic tissue sampling of the Gastrointestinal, Hepatic and Biliary Systems
- Radiofrequency Therapy (RFA) for Barrett's Esophagus, GAVE and Radiation Proctitis
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR)
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) - including Sphinctertomy and Stenting
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG) Feeding Tube Placement
- Photodynamic Therapy
- Hemorrhoid Banding